|Don't Forget the Stocking Stuffers!
You can never have enough stocking stuffers and our notions wall is full of great ideas! We’ve got quilting necessities galore: needles, blades, Sewlovelee rulers, markers, and pins.
And in the not-so-necessary but pretty awesome are quilting socks, a little bling, 2022 Sewlovelee calendar, and a quilting mug!
Something else to fit in your stocking..
Bernina Presser Feet and Embroidery Hoops 25% OFF!
Through the end of December!
Sewlovelee Gift Certificates
Not sure what to get your favorite quilter? Give them a gift certificate and let them select their own fabric, ruler, notion, machine!
We’ve received 45 and need a total of 84 by Thursday, December 9 for the Home Delivered Meals program in Lancaster and Northumberland Counties. Make them Christmas-themed or not, whatever your stash has will be beautiful and most welcome!
Sewing Advent Calendar
You might just get a surprise on your next trip to Sewlovelee. The first person in the shop to make a purchase gets to open the day’s Advent calendar cubby!
Lee is rocking the Bespoke Blazer made with Sew Happy Canvas Black. She needs a jacket for Christmas and this is it!
More choices for fab widebacks! We’ve just added 108" Bright Blue Tonal, 108" Ecru Suede Tonal, and 108" Light Purple Tonal and they make a colorful and easy addition to any quilt.
| Longarm quilting update
If you want to get your quilt long arm quilted before Christmas, there is a $50 rush fee.. And we ask that you make an appointment for quilt drop offs, especially if you have special requests. The shop has been busy and we want to make sure we can give you and your quilt the time and attention they deserve.
We are closed December 24 through January 10, 2022.
Coming up in 2022
|We are expecting to make the best of 2022 with fun, interesting, and engaging activities, events, and information.
- Our 2022 theme is All about You in 2022! We’ll be featuring local quilters every month. We are thrilled to be able to feature local quilt makers!
- Our January 11 re-opening will be with a bang! Two deals to look forward to are $7 per yard fabric when you finish any mini-bolt and a free pattern with any purchase.
- Beyond Ourselves quilts and placemat donations have been such a hit we’ll be continuing it with the Gratitude and Giving Drive. We’ll be collecting handmade quilts to donate locally and will kick off the effort with several scrap kits giveaways. Stay tuned for more.
- Community Sew-cials continue in 2022 at Irvington Baptist Church and begin Tuesday, January 25. Sign up here to attend. In addition, to show our gratitude, we will be donating quilts to the church for their parishioners throughout the year.
- We will also have a NEW custom batik that reflects life on the NNK. Stay tuned for a peek.
- Same-day machine serving starts up again in February; reserve your spot now!!
This week’s Lucky $7 fabric selection is full of color! Use the fabric for Christmas, as blenders, or add to your stash for future projects. At $7 a yard, you can’t go wrong. There’s a one-yard minimum and full-yard increments are required.
Be social with us!
Did you know that Sewlovelee is on Facebook and Instagram?
Hope to see you soon!
Join us there in addition to stopping by the shop
to get inspired and find out what's new!
4504 Irvington Road
Irvington, VA 22480