The 7th Annual Blue Crab Crawl runs Thursday, April 21 through Saturday, April 23rd, 9am to 6pm each day.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but take it easy. Seriously though, you've got 5 shops to go to! Spread it out over a couple of days and enjoy the ride! Visit new places. Visit some spots on the Northern Neck Artisan Trail.
Once you make it to Sewlovelee, you'll have a lot to do!
- First of all, take a rest stop. It's a long drive! Also, there's lots of info posted in the bathroom, including Kyle's address at the Fashion Institute of Technology if you want to send him a letter and encourage him to come back this summer!
- Fuel up! Free bottles water and munchies while they last!
- Enter to win daily drawings! Lots of great prizes!
- Stock up on some beautiful fabric and possibly some "bling". Purchase a fat quarter with a little added "bling" and get an additional fat quarter Free!
- Take advantage of the this week's 5 for $5 As always, purchase any combination of five yards or more of fabric from these five bolts and pay just $5 per yard.
- Purchase your Sewlovelee block kit so that you can make the Garden Quilt!
- Get your passport stamped and head to the next shop!
Hope to see you soon!