Jump into June!
I picked up the latest issue of Scrap Quilts at the grocery store on Sunday, and the cover quilt is screaming to be made using the Hex N More ruler.
What else is happening at Sewlovelee in June?
- Tuesday, June 9th Sit and Sew, 10 am
- Wednesday, June 10th Chenille Rug Class, 10am-2pm
- Tuesday, June 16th T-shirt Quilt Class, 10 am-3pm
- Thursday, June 18th Picture This Quilt Class, 10 am-3pm
- Thursday, June 18th Sip and Sew 6-8pm
- Wednesday, June 24th Block of the Month Revealed 11am
- Thursday, June 25th Halfway to Christmas Sale
- Friday, June 26th Simple Tote Bag Class 10am-2pm
In addition to all of the happenings at Sewlovelee, the nationwide Row by Row event officially starts the week of June 21st. Pick up a row pattern or kit at any participating quilt shop. Here is the row for Sewlovelee:
|The Life Cycle of the Crab|
|Swimming * Caught * Cooked|