Going Green in March
In addition, take advantage of March's Ruler of the Month: the 60 Degree Double Strip Ruler
March 2nd is Dr. Seuss' birthday.
I started quilting this Green Eggs and Ham quilt today to celebrate:
So what else is happening in March?
- March 7th, 11am Demo Day - Learn some tips and tricks to better use the 60 Degree Double Strip Ruler.
- March 7th, 10am-12pm, Pillow Class taught by Barbara Straub. Spruce up your spring decor with throw pillows with zippers. Cost $20
- March 10th, 10am-5pm, Sit and Sew Bring your sewing machine and come SEWcialize!
- March 14th, 10am-2pm, Tshirt Quilt Class This is the first of two sessions where you will learn how to prepare your T-shirts. Bring all of your shirts, scissors, rotary cutter, mat and iron for this session. We'll be ready to sew during Session 2 on April 11th. Cost $40 for both sessions.
- March 19th, 6pm-8pm, Sip and Sew Create a ten minute table runner from tow coordinating fabrics. Cost $15 includes supplies and light refreshments.
- More classes in March to come...
Hope to see you soon!