As we head into Thanksgiving, let me first give thanks to YOU, for all of your support during the first month of Sewlovelee!
Short Survey--What's your holiday decorating style?
- Fast forward to the next holiday. Halloween is over. Start hanging the Christmas lights.
- Not quite ready for all of this. Let's wait until Christmas Eve to get the tree.
- Somewhere in between Thanksgiving and New Year's.
Sew hurry up and make something!!!
What can you make that is quick and cute?
- Christmas Tree Napkins - sign up for Sip and Sew this Thursday night and make two napkins while you enjoy munchies and socialize. Stop by the shop, call or sign up online: http://www.sewlovelee.com/module/class.htm?classId=72338 to reserve your spot
- Over Under patterns by the Swirly Girls are back in stock and go together incredibly quickly and easily. This uses the 30 degree ruler, but there are a few precut kits available as well. Yes, you can get this done before Christmas!
What if you've been especially good?
Santa should bring you a new sewing machine. He can find a Bernina Artista 730 with the embroidery model, mega-hoop, luggage bags, and all accessories for just $3,500. This is an excellent price for this machine and includes 4 classes to get you started using your new machine.
Events for This Week and Next
Thursday, Nov. 20th 6pm-8pm Sip and Sew -- Christmas Tree Napkins
Sat. Nov. 22nd --Swirly Girls Demo is rescheduled for January--things are just too hectic now!
Wed. Nov. 26th -- Open at 10 am and Closing at 2pm to cook for Thanksgiving
Thur. Nov. 27th -- Closed (Spending Time with Family and Eating very Well!)
Fri. Nov. 28th -- Open from Noon to 5pm (Amazing specials forthcoming!)
Sat. Nov. 29th -- Open 10am to 5pm (Extended hours so that you can take advantage of amazing specials!)
- Classes and events for January are in the works now so keep checking the online calendar
- Preview of Valentine's Day
As always, hope to see you soon!
Lee at Sewlovelee
85 First Street
White Stone, VA 22578