How much will it cost to quilt?
- $0.02 per square inch for an all-over design(Length x Width x 0.02=Cost)
- Minimum quilting charge is $45
- $8 Needle and thread charge for the first 3 bobbins
- $1.50 for each additional bobbin
- Backing seams $20
- Ready bind (serge edges of quilt) $10
- Custom quilting starts at $30 per hour.
How do I prepare my quilt top for quilting?
- Check your seams and cut any loose threads
- Wide Backing fabric and batting are available for sale at Sewlovelee
- If providing your own backing and batting, it should be 10 inches larger than the top in total length and width
- It is NOT necessary to sandwich the top, batting and backing. We do that on the longarm.
How long will it take to quilt?
- Expect to have your quilts back within a month from the date of delivery.
- $25 rush fee for items completed within a two week time frame.
- Please deliver by November 1st to ensure completion before Christmas. $25 rush fee thereafter.
- Custom quilts and special orders may take longer.