How much will it cost to quilt?
- $0.02 per square inch for an all-over design(Length x Width x 0.02=Cost)
- Minimum quilting charge is $35
- $8 Needle and thread charge
- Backing seams $20
- Custom quilting starts at $30 per hour.
How do I prepare my quilt top for quilting?
- Check your seams and cut any loose threads
- Wide Backing fabric and batting are available for sale at Sewlovelee
- If providing your own backing and batting, it should be 10 inches larger than the top in total length and width
How long will it take to quilt?
- Normal turn-around time is two weeks from the date of delivery.
- Custom quilts and special orders may take longer.